Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Big News! Finally!


I'm finally doing something I truly believe in and even enjoy. I feel so blessed (maybe I should wait for my first order? haha) and I'm over the moon excited to be over with this half sharing nonsense!!! (I had to at least wait until the logo came out ;) 1, 2, 3....

1. Wanna come to Asia with me on a product development adventure? I won't be checking in here, but I'll be posting daily pics here of my ups and downs and all my "firsts" at the manufacturing facility! It's really such a delight to share with you all so if you want let's be buddies! 
2. So that didn't really tell you anything did it? Here's where you can find more information about the biz including mission, overview, product and all the 411. I would be so happy if you "like" it!
3.There will be a magazine too? Yep, but more like a mini version. It's called the Society Social Manifesto Magazine. Many brands tell you who they are, but how many actually show you? Think of it as visual manifesto or like the difference between me telling you that I love champagne and actually drinking it. We thought you'd understand ;) To learn more just sign up!

So what do you think lovies? I'd love love love your feedback! Do you see a cocktail cart in your future? I sure do hope so as I've been furiously designing away with you in mind!

I'm currently making last minute preps for the big trip so I must say au revoir until May. But then again, you know where to find me ;)
Lexi said...

Congratulations! So far the website and branding are beautiful - love the pink and orange!

xox Lexi
Glitter & Pearls

Lili said...

roxy~! im so excited for you! will you be going home to your homeetown to oversee "production"?

thrilled for you! *cheers*

Jessie @ Tasty Fare, Pretty Wear said...

I DO see a cocktail cart in my future!! I hope it will be in my budget - this is all so exciting!

Unknown said...

This is awesome! I'm so happy for you - best wishes!

And So I Whisper said...

congratulations!!! All the best going your way

The Iconic Blog said...

Yay! So exciting. I signed up for your newsletter. Can you please debut your bar cart, like yesterday?? I've been looking for a good one every where.xx

Melanie
www.theiconicblog.com

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Congratulations!!! Amazing, You're following your dreams, life changing isnt it?? xoxo

Kimberly Lewis said...

Congrats! You must be over the moon! I can definitely see a cocktail cart in my future and my apt would love that as well!

Mandy said...

I am so so so excited for you Roxy!! First of all, your a total inspiration for all of us aspiring and dreaming of one day having our own business. You're definitely proving that with persistence and passion great things can happen. I absolutely cannot wait to see and blog about your designs. I am now counting down the days until summer when I can purchase one of your fab designs.

Congrats again!!
xoxo
Mandy

Anonymous said...

Honey girl, GOOD. FOR. YOU.

Keep rockin'...or should I say 'Roxin'...haa haa!

You have my support!
#livesparkly

Unknown said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see everything unfold.

Unknown said...

Wow, who designed that identity :) Yay! Glad you announced :) Congrats again, Rox!

Lindsay Straw-Galloway said...

This is beyond exciting, Roxy!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I wish you the best of luck and can't wait to follow the progress of this endeavor via your blog and facebook. Wishing you all the best!
xo

Behind the Lashes said...

Congratulations!!! xoxo

Unknown said...

what, what, WHAT? How cool is this? omg...just subscribed/followed and liked you! Congrats! Can't wait to see more!!!

ashley nicole catherine said...

congrats!! that's so awesome! can't wait to see the launch of the line!

xo.ashley

dress up files said...

Such exciting news! Congrats!!

pearlsandgreentea.com

Anonymous said...

hip hip hurrayyyyy!! cannot wait to see the progress!! CONGRATS!! And YES PLEASE on the cocktail cart :) have a fabulous trip!

xoxo,
joAnn

A Crimson Kiss said...

EEK-how exciting! No wonder you've been so busy, you've had this amazing project in the works! I can't wait to see the line come to life!

Gorgeous Glam said...

congrats! Can't wait to see it all! ;) xo

Heart Charlie said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you and for this new endeavor ;)

And my dear lipstick soulmate - I was wearing Red Lizard by who other than...Nars in my last post ;) hehe! And yes you could probably buy those frames at a store and just not have them put in a prescription lens :)

Jewel at EatDrinkshopLove said...

Congrats on the launch! I can't wait to hear about your journey.

KC said...

super, big, huge congrats! Can't wait to hear about your adventures overseas!!

Jane said...

Congrats! Sounds delightful. xx, Jane

thais said...

wow! how exciting... congrats. hope everything goes well and pretty soon we get to see some of your fabulous products.

Dreamy Princess said...

Wow! Seems like so fuunnnn. Can't wait for the big surprise((:

Cheers,
Dreamy Princess

Unknown said...

AWESOME girlfriend...all good things and positive thoughts your way....I know it will be a huge success:)

I am in process of launching my personal shopping biz in the next few weeks...decided to finally make it official...thanks for making me feel like I CAN DO IT!

C

Camila@effortless-style said...

Congrats honey! Already liked you on facebook and now off to check everything else!

Can't wait to follow you on your Asian adventure. My sister is in Hong Kong as I type and I'm totally jealous!

Post a Comment