Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Me Love You Long Time

Life's Little Jems- In honor of breast cancer awareness month! The Society Social Tipple Trolley.
The Society Social Draper for Pretty in Python at Kelly Market
The Madison Mixer Bar Cart and Tipple Trolley at Luella and June for cocktail hour

As a small business owner who has spent (smashed the piggy bank into smithereens) all of her money on start-up costs, I cannot express the gratitude I feel for the support of the blogging and design community.  Me. Love. You. Lonnng. Time. 
Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Aww I love how amazingly supportive the blogging community is! Congratulations on your success!

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

I can never get enough of your bar carts! They are like constant eye candy!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Te, just visited your official site. What a lovely business you have - so creative and unique. Love! Love! Love!

www.geekettegazette.com
www.thegirlieblog.com

Kelly said...

I just read your manifesto magalog, i'm obsessed with your lingo! "Magalog? Schmagalog, you say?" makes me smile to read it!

Im a new blogger and love reading your posts!

xo kelly
http://helloboudreau.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i must have something python immediately.

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

It's so inspiring to hear your story of you leaving the corporate world and following your passion to start a company that expresses your style. It inspires me to follow my dreams.

I am not sure if you saw my post where I mentioned your "live sparkly" mantra, but if not, follow this link. XO!

http://mydailydoseofinspiration.blogspot.com/2011/09/youre-invited-to-dinner-party.html

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

i still cant get enough of snake/python prints...the python tray is my fave! :))

www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Post a Comment