Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Millinery Marvelous

{Audrey in Givenchy, Funny Face 1956}

Are you new to my Millinery Marvelous posts? I'm dying for hats to make a real come back. They used to be much more a part of daily ready-to-wear than they are now. Maybe I just have a thing for revivals?
Unknown said...

So with you...they seemed so chic and pulled together. I don't understand how they took them off and their hair still looked lovely??? I need to work on that :)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Audrey Hepburn is a doll! Love her!

www.geekettegazette.com
www.thegirlieblog.com

Alison said...

I feel like I am less alone knowing that someone else loves hats as much as I do. Whenever I imagine my outfit for the following I usually think of how it would be better if I had a hat to go with it. :)

Samantha said...

Target is doing hats. Some famous hat guy. Maybe it's the start of a comeback.

Post a Comment