Monday, March 26, 2012

Sneakers Wanted


I've been searching high and low for some casual city kicks, trying on everything from Keds to Toms and Converse, but I just can't find the perfect fit. I refuse the boat shoe. (Sorry to those who are fans!) and Alan just keeps shaking his head at every fitting, "Sneakers just aren't you." But they are!! I will make them me! Enter Bensimon. Joanna calls them the "French Girls' Converse." Could this be it? Do any of you have a pair? Do tell!

{Bensimons from all over the world}
thais said...

not into boat shoes either, but loving the bensimons idea. for some reason I have also been trying to get some sneakers on my feet but it just doesn't fit. :))

One Fine Day said...

I'm a sucker for Tretorns!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I feel the same way as you do about boat shoes- so not me!! I love Converse low tops and Vans sneakers. Let us know if the Bensimons end up being YOUR sneaker! :)

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I totally am not into the boat shoe, cute for others, but not for me. I'm a southern girl, I like my kicks. You can def get sneakers, I'm in the market for some too. Let's go to Ash when you get back into town and get us some! Make a date out of it!

samantha ramage said...

i like the idea of a sneaker rather than the reality of it! maybe it is because i have flat feet? i have a pair of red converse that hardly ever see the light of day! i agree with your husband, sometimes it's best not to force a style that isn't you!

xo
sami

Anonymous said...

Superga in navy blue! They are the best!!!!

Becca - Rebecca Atwood Designs said...

I've always been a converse girl but am considering trying these - they are SO cute!

mina said...

i have some benisoms... there's no support so your feet will hurt if you've got a lot of walking to do but they're comfy!

Post a Comment