Monday, March 26, 2012

Today's Mantra


"Be a child again. Flirt. Giggle. Dip your cookies in your milk. Take a nap. Say you're sorry if you hurt someone. Chase a butterfly. Be a child again."
-Max Lucado

Lemanie said...

What a great mantra for this new week! I had a pillow fight w/ my boyfriend this weekend. A real giggle pillow fight w/ the feathers flying. It was like being a lil kid w/ a crush on a cute boy. It was awesome! =) I felt like a child again but in the greatest way! =)

Lilacandgrey said...

adore!

Jin said...

I love this!!!!!

Casey said...

this is great!!

http://blondraven.blogspot.com/
kc

Jolie Goodnight said...

This mantra couldn't be more perfect for this busy Monday. It's always good to add some chid-like charm to an overly professional week. ;)

thais said...

love it ;) and the picture - perfection :)

Meredith said...

YES!! This just made my day. Thank you :-)

Post a Comment