Friday, June 4, 2010

That certain je ne sais quoi...

{via}
It's Friday and in a few short hours, it will be time to...
Kick back, let your hair down, soak up the sun, pour a fat glass of a bev of your choice, and of course, as comes with that certain je ne sais quoi, to savor every moment.

Side note: Do you think savoring would be easier with perfectly tousled hair, a glass of vin du pays, and a table on the French Riviera? I'm happy just about anywhere, but I have a sneaky feeling if I were homegirl, I would be oooozing that certain je ne sais quoi too.

Bisous bisous.
Roxy
Unknown said...

Oh, lovely! My weekend is decidedly less glamorous than this one, so thanks for the inspiration! XO!

Unknown said...

Couldn't agree more...she does seem to ooze it ( I wrote quite jealously!)
xx

Heart Charlie said...

Haha! I agree ;) She looks amazingly perfect in a natural way!

Post a Comment