Friday, September 23, 2011

Fantasizing

I eat, sleep, and dream fabrics lately. My goal grandoise (French vocab calls for French arrangement = noun adj. vs adj. noun ;) is to have our new place decorated by my birthday which means I only have two months- eep! My latest fabric finds are sending all kinds of fantasies and inspirations through my head. What do you think, darlings?

{Malachite Fabric | Malachite Pull | Cobalt & Leather Clutch | Orangerie}
samantha ramage said...

i've seen malachite paper wrapped furniture. it's pretty beautiful! you should consider it :)

xo
sami

Unknown said...

I adore the malachite....in everything!

Lily said...

The malachite is stunning !!!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Unknown said...

You would think 2 months would be enough time, but we've been living in our house for 2 months now and I'm still picking out paint samples for the downstairs - we haven't really even started on the upstairs! It's really hard and costly! Best of luck though!

Post a Comment