Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A New Year with Adrienneats

2011. I launched my own business after being unemployed for months, realized a dream, and with my sweet husband finally moved back to the city that has always held my heart. Even if it doesn't seem it, a lot can happen in a year y'all! As a tribute to dreaming big, I've asked a handful of blogger buddies to share their proudest accomplishment of 2011 and their greatest aspiration for the new year.

First up, Adrienne Yancey of Adrienneats. I was lucky enough to snag Adrienne for all of Society Social's graphic design needs, and I'm extremely excited to see that she's going after another passion in 2012!
Unknown said...

Thanks Roxy :)

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

What a fun exercise! Society Social is so pretty so Adrienne did an amazing job. :)

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Post a Comment