Friday, June 8, 2012

On My Nails

I'm usually a Clambake, 5th Ave, or Lollipop kinda gal, but this summer I'm going white! I've noticed the polish on stylish toes around the city and after getting a little too much sun on vaca (my mom jokes I'm so dark that she can't see me!) I'm totally loving the contrast against my skin! What's on your nails right now? 

Favorite White Nail Polish:

A Hint of Pink:
East Hampton Cottage ("beachy sand pink!")
Sheri Ann || Sprinkles and Style said...

Marshmallow and East Hampton Cottage are two of my favorites from Essie!

Becca - Rebecca Atwood Designs said...

I definitely have become more adventurous recently with my nail polish choices. My favorite might still be haute as hello - a great coral from essie.

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Clambake is my all time fave :)

Julia D. said...

I know the point of that picture was to display the model's white nails, but I'm really loving what else can be seen of her outfit.

I'm so jealous that you're dark enough to pull off wearing such a light nail polish. I'm so pale that I just don't think it would work with my skin tone.

Unknown said...

i love marshmallow, I alway accessorize it with gold rings, I think it matches perfectly.

xx

Aria said...

I've never tried white nails but I love it with tanned skin like in the photo. I'm loving neon nails right now, especially the neons by American Apparel.

Aria
Deliver Me Diamonds

Post a Comment