Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Rooftops

Alan and I have always talked about how marvelous it would be to have a rooftop in the city-- for sunbathing and cocktailing...
For long drawn out dinner parties and endless bottles of rosé on starry nights...
For general leisurely activities...
For now, at least we can always go on a date...on our fire escape :) OR venture out to a fine selection of expansive views and movies, too!

{1, 2, 3}
Unknown said...

love NYC rooftops! - exotic places are of course on the top of the list tho

Anonymous said...

chicago is similar in that roof tops are where is it at. I would love a perfect little spot to look down on the city.

https://stellaturnerruth.wordpress.com/

drew elizabeth said...

I dream of the same thing!

Melanie said...

A few years ago I went to a rooftop party in the financial district in Manhattan and I will never forget how amazing it was! Even the rooftop parties in Hoboken, NJ are amazing! One day...maybe I would love to have a rooftop apartment! =)

Ergo - Blog

fabulouspetite said...

Who would not want to have an amazing view and all. Like you guys, we will keep on dreaming too !

xo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

Catherine Fishback said...

Ah yes, my parents have a rooftop deck with an ocean view in Redondo Beach, CA and last Sunday my husband and I were up there all afternoon, just chatting away. It was perfect.

XO,
Catherine
FEST (food, style, travel)

Unknown said...

Love rooftop decks. When we lived in Astoria, we would go up to the roof with drinks all the time. We technically weren't supposed to, but the view of Manhattan was worth the risk.

Lindley @ The Grinning Labrador said...

Rooftop decks are so pretty! In Boston, there are many I envy! Love the photos :)!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Rooftop decks are gorgeous, I wish I had one.

Julia D. said...

Rooftops are spectacular!

Post a Comment