Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Chicest Blooms of Instagram

Tulips are popping up in so many chic homes and spaces around Instagram. I love seeing these cheery beauts in my feed-- don't they make you smile? :) It's finally spring! How are you sprucing up? Do you have a favorite bloom? I'm crazy over ranunculus, too!
Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! Just wanted to add that I'm dying for a Society Social Sedgewick Bar Cart...have to wait till we move to a bigger place because I'm afraid my toddler will destroy it. Love your whole collection!

Anonymous said...

i love spring flowers. i have some at home and think i need some at work too! tulips are one of my favorites.

McKenna Lou said...

So lovely! I am so tempted to cut y tulips and adorn them all over my house. xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.com
p.s. Be sure to enter into our giveaway on the blog today! $50 to Octavia Bloom! http://www.lynnandlou.com/2013/04/octavia-bloom-giveaway.html

Michaela said...

Ooh lovely, flowers make me so excited about spring!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.co.uk/

Julia D. said...

Gorgeous flowers for some gorgeous homes!

Post a Comment