Wednesday, April 24, 2013

10 Things About My Brother (The Birthday Boy)


He loves donuts. A dozen at a time, but if he could have just one it would be strawberry-filled, no doubt.

He doesn't wear cologne, but he always smells like Kiehl's.

He used to be a fashion blogger (kinda :): here, here, and here.

He is getting married this summer, twice!! Don't worry, each time to the same sweet girl. I am so excited.

This is his favorite book and this is his photography blog.

We talk everyday, but he also excitedly and randomly sends me articles to read all the time; the last few were from here.

He makes killer playlists that his friends, including myself, have come to request. I am totally not cool enough to know to put RAC, Van She, Woody, Goldroom, Fallulah, Perseus, Gigamesh, Meiko, Bibio, Teen Daze...in one place. Who and who? Exactly.

He played soccer in college and was known for scoring goals...with his head, literally. Ole, ole, ole, ole!

He is such a good sport about doing all my SS photography. I couldn't do it without him :)

He is the best brother a big sis could ask for! Happy birthday, LT! Love you!

{Photo by Barrel Aged Films}
Anonymous said...

tell him happy birthday! and i agree with him on donuts. the more, the better.

Alexa said...

Awww such a sweet post to your brother! :)

Anne said...

Sweet sister post! Happy Birthday!

fabulouspetite said...

this is a nice sweet post for your brother. Happy birthday to him. You must be lucky to have a photographer brother, he can snap great photos for you.

xo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

Whim Wham Life said...

holy sweetness! big brothers are theeee best! xoxo

Samantha said...

You guys are one talented family.

Roxy said...

That is so sweet of you. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.

I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for first-time blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.


Here is my web-site - registry cleaner software

Post a Comment